From the Aberdeen airport
- From Aberdeen Airport or Harbour Take the A90/A947 to Banff then onward to Portsoy and Sandend.
- Or take the A96 towards Huntley and then the B9022 towards Portsoy and Sandend
From the Inverness airport
- From Inverness Airport take the A96, turn left at the roundabout and head towards Forres and Fochaber. Carry straight on to the A98 to Buckie, Cullen and Sandend.
- From the South, the most scenic route is driving up the A9 until just after Aviemore, across through Speyside and approach Sandend via Keith or Elgin.
- An alternative option is on the east side of the county towards Aberdeen on the A90, then take the A947 to Banff then onto Portsoy.
- From the North, take the A96/98 from Inverness, Sandend is signposted on the A98.
Fill in the form below:
We look forward to hearing from you so if you have any questions send us a message using the form below or send an email to email@example.com